Expand the connectivity of your USB-C™ enabled laptop. This USB-C multiport adapter lets you turn your laptop into a powerful workstation, virtually anywhere you go, and eliminates the hassle of carrying and connecting many different port adapters. The USB-C adapter lets you add 4K Ultra HD HDMI® video output, two USB 3.0 Type-A ports, one Gigabit Ethernet port and one SD card reader slot through your laptop’s USB-C port.
You can also use your laptop’s USB-C power adapter to power both the multiport adapter and your laptop simultaneously, with support for USB Power Delivery 2.0. It’s the ideal accessory for your MacBook Pro or other USB Type-C™ equipped laptop, and it’s also Thunderbolt™ 3 port compatible.
Create a powerful workstation
When coupled with your laptop display, this versatile USB-C multiport adapter makes it easy to create a dual-monitor workstation when you need it. It offers a 4K HDMI port (with audio), so you can easily connect a high-resolution monitor and gain access to more screen space. With higher resolutions, you can view more windows at once and increase your productivity.
The Gigabit Ethernet port ensures reliable wired network access, which is ideal for areas with limited Wi-Fi access. Plus, with two additional USB 3.0 ports (USB Type-A) you can connect your existing peripheral devices, like your mouse or flash drive.
The USB-C adapter also features an SD card reader slot so you can access all of your multimedia content.
Designed for easy portability
This multiport adapter means you don’t have to carry multiple power adapters with you. Ideal for mobile use, it features a USB-C port that supports USB Power Delivery 2.0 (USB PD 2.0), so you can use your laptop’s USB-C power adapter to power both your laptop and the multiport adapter.
The versatile multiport adapter is compact and lightweight, so it's easy to tuck into your laptop bag. It consolidates multiple ports into a single adapter, which means you don’t need to bring along multiple single-function adapters.
- Power the adapter and your laptop through USB-C, using your laptop’s power adapter
- Connect your MacBook, Ultrabook™, or Chromebook™ to wired Gigabit internet, in locations where Wi-Fi® isn't available
- Integrate the compact adapter into small workspaces in offices and home offices
- Connect your laptop to a projector and enjoy multimedia content at home, or display engaging presentations in boardrooms and classrooms
- Use an HDMI port-equipped television in a hotel room as an external display when travelling
- Transfer photos, videos or other files from your SD™ cards to your USB-C enabled tablet, laptop or another device